Rishikesh the adventure capital of Uttarakhand & yoga Center of the world has numerous things to offer for all ages namely few are given below
1. Patna Waterfall - Located at 10 kms from the city center on Neelkanth temple road the waterfall is is widespread throughout a massive area.And is ideal for kids and youngs to climb across the top of the stream especially during the summer.The waterfall is now very popular among the tourists.
2. Neelkanth Temple - Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is a sacred and famous temple located at 32 km from Rishikesh. A famous pilgrimage near Rishikesh, the temple lies above Swargashram adjacent to Nar Narayan mountain range. The temple also has a freshwater spring which attracts many devotees for a bath. Both the drive and trek to this temple is amazing.
3. Neer waterfalls - Located at 20-25 minutes drive from Laxmanjhula, Neer Garh Waterfall or Neer Gaddu is natural waterfall with 3 catchments i.e. 3 waterfalls at 3 different levels. Bridge is also there to cross the catchments. One should visit early to avoid the crowd. Entry fee is ₹ 30 for Indian citizen which needs to be paid at the prescribed entry counter.
4. Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat - Triveni Ghat is a crowded ghat alongside the river Ganges, with pilgrims bathing around and is one of the points of interest in Rishikesh. Itâ€™s altogether a different site during the evening aarti. The spirituality and aura around this place will take you to a different world.
Triveni ghat is among the most sacred ghats in Rishikesh with a congruence of three rivers â€“ Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati. A visit to this place will give you an insight to the spiritual beauty of Rishikesh.
5. Rafting - White water rafting is #1 popular adventure activities among all travellers visiting the Rishikesh. This is the best place for rafting in India which offers rapids upto IVth grade.You can try 16km (Shivpuri) or 26km (Marine point) Rafting ranging from 500â€“1200 per pax depending upong the distance.It is always advisable to go for a experienced rafter instead of looking for cheap for best and safe experience.
6. Bungee Jumping and Paragliding - Bungee jumping spot in Rishikesh. The venue for bungee Jumping in Rishikesh is located in Mohanchatti with the name, Jumpin Heights. It is run by ex-army officers and the jump masters are from New Zealand.
7. Camping - You can enjoy camping on the banks of Ganges tributery rivers. This is also a good experience staying in tents, bonfire, music and spending evenings on the banks.