Char dham Yatra Tour Packages
Char dhams Opening & Closing dates 2021
|Char dham temples||Opening date||Closing date|
|Kedarnath||15 may 2021||06 nov 2021|
|Badrinath||16 may 2021||10 nov 2021|
|Gangotri||14 may 2021||05 nov 2021|
|Yamunotri||14 may 2021||06 nov 2021|
- Click for current Uttarakhand govt. guidelines
- For booking of helicopter tickets for kedarnath kindly visit the link https://heliservices.uk.gov.in/
- For Chardham yatra helpline nos visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/chardham/chardham-yatra-helpline-numbers.asp
- For online donation in Kedarnath temple visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/chardham/online-donation-kedarnath-badrinath-temple.asp
- For kedarnath badrinath online pooja booking visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/chardham/kedarnath-badrinath-online-pooja-booking.asp
- For chardham yatra travel tips visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/chardham/char-dham-yatra-travel-tips.asp
- For kedarnath pooja rate list visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/kedarnath/kedarnath-pooja-rate-list.asp
- For badrinath pooja rate list visit the link https://allseasonsz.com/uttarakhand/badrinath/badrinath-pooja-rate-list.asp
Char dham yatra is considered as an absolute necessity in hindu religion for achieving salvation attracting 3.5+ millions visitors annually to sacred dhams of Yamunotri,Gangotri,Kedarnath, Badrinath. Char dham (or four holy destination) term was given by ancient Hindu thinker Shri Adi Shankaracharya.The four religious places are marked with enamoring mountains encompassed by a thick layer of snow and tranquil climate.Char dham Yatra Tour Packages starting from 9 nights /10 days inclusive of hotels, meals, sightseeing by car by locals in Allseasonsz.com Uttarakhand.Get free Char dham tour travel itinerary & choose from 100+ chardham packages available for online booking at best rates....
|Char dham Packages||Day / Night||Price|
|Char dham yatra tour package from Haridwar||9 nights / 10 days||INR 28850|
|Char dham yatra tour package from Rishikesh||9 nights / 10 days||INR 28850|
|Char dham yatra tour package from Dehradun||9 nights / 10 days||INR 28850|
|Char dham yatra tour package from Delhi||11 nights / 12 days||INR 34450|
|Dodham yatra tour package from Delhi||6 nights / 7 days||INR 19250|
Highlights of the Char dham yatra tour packages are : Ganga Aarti in Haridwar, visit Gangotri Temple, Yamunotri Temple, Vishwanath Temple, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Harsil Village, Gauri Kund, Kedarnath Temple, Badrinath Temple, Mana Village, Bheem Pul, Brahamakapal, Tap kund, Ram Jhula, Parmath Niketan.
Get best deals on Char dham Yatra Tour Packages during the period (April/May-October/November) with add-on features in hotels including : Neat and clean rooms and washrooms, comfortable stay with good amenities, delicious meals.Get assurance of travelling with locals with chauffers acting as guide for tourists.
Chardham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar
Chardham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar with Kedarnath night stay
Chardham Yatra Tour Package from Rishikesh
Chardham Yatra Tour Package from Delhi
Chardham Yatra Tour Package from Delhi with Kedarnath night stay
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Dehradun
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar with Kedarnath night stay
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Rishikesh
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Delhi
Dodham Yatra Tour Package from Delhi with night stay in Kedarnath
Kedarnath Tour Package from Haridwar
Kedarnath Tour Package from Delhi
Kedarnath Tour Package from Delhi
Badrinath Tour Package from Haridwar
Badrinath Tour Package from Delhi
Chardham yatra helicopter package from Dehradun/Haridwar
Chardham yatra helicopter package from Dehradun
Chardham yatra helicopter tour by Heli Yatra Ex-Dehradun
Chardham yatra helicopter tour package Ex-Dehradun
Badrinath helicopter package from dehradun
Badrinath helicopter tour package by heritage aviation
Badrinath kedarnath helicopter package from delhi
Badrinath kedarnath helicopter package by heritage aviation
Badrintah Kedarnath helicopter tour Ex-Dehradun
Chardham helicopter tour by heritage aviation 1 night
Chardham helicopter tour by heli yatra ex-dehradun
Chardham helicopter tour by heritage aviation Ex- Dehradun
Chardham helicopter tour package by primair
Chardham yatra tour package from helicopter
Badrinath Tour Package from Haridwar
Hemkund sahib tour by helicopter by heritage aviation
Kedarnath Badrinath helicopter Package by heli yatra Ex-dehradun
kedarnath helicopter tour by arrow aircraft
Kedarnath helicopter tour by aryan aviation
Kedarnath helicopter tour by heritage aviation
Kedarnath helicopter tour by himalayan heli services
Kedarnath helicopter tour by pawan hans
Badrinath helicopter Package from Dehradun by premair
kedarnath helicopter package from dehradun by premair
yamunotri gangotri helicopter package by heritage aviation ex-dehradun
We are based at your destination Uttarakhand -not in your city of departure!
helpdesk- +91-902 7125355 (40 lines)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism Award Winner Allseasonsz.com is the most trusted brand name of Uttarakhand tourism operating since last 20 years. The travel icon of Uttarakhand-our monumental journey began two decades ago! Over the years, Allseasonsz.com has grown into travel & tourism empire offering multitude of services in Uttarakhand.
- All temples in Char dham are located in high altitude areas.
- Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on per person basis for two persons travelling together and sharing same room.
- Bookings are subject to availability of rooms with the hotels.
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends. Surcharges applicable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
|No of days prior to departure||Charges||Applied On|
|0-7 Days||100 %||Package price per person|
|8-14 Days||75 %||Package price per person|
|15-29 Days||50 %||Package price per person|
|30-45 Days||25 %||Package price per person|
Hotels Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed system.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotelshaving Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel Ã¢â‚¬â€œ This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management Ã¢â‚¬â€œ if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Char dham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
- Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or Char dham many hotels don't have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Char dham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don't expect good wifi in Char dham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in Char dham are not running full year so don't expect similar service and room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Char dham can cost more than deluxe hotel in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don't expect even deluxe rooms.
Rates for extra sightseeing
|Destinations||Small Car||Innova / Tavera / Bolero||Tempo Traveler|
|Lakha Mandal||INR 500/-||INR 700/-||INR 1000/-|
|Triyuginarayn||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Kalimath||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Auli||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Neelkanth||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
About Helicopter in Kedarnath:
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not able to change it and if you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham. Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and Divine Uttarakhand will be not liable.
Policy of Helicopter Cancellation Charges
|Type of Cancelation||Refund|
|3 Days or less than 3 days||No Refund|
|3-15 Days||70% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
|Before 15 Days or any time after booking confirm)||80% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
|Cancelation due to weather or any other reason||100% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
Char dham Yatra - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Offline Biometric Registration
Registration is mandatory for all devotees going for Char dham Yatra. Biometric registration can be done by personally visiting in any of the following places..... MORE
Devotees can also register online to avoid long queues and save time from the folloiwing link provided by Uttarakhand tourism Deptt. E-mail, Mobile number, Any One ID proof (Aadhaar, Voter ID, PAN card, passport and driving license) is needed for online registration and fees of INR 50 is applicable ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
Char Dham Yatra taxi rate From Ex-Haridwar and Ex-Delhi is as below
Do dham yatra in Uttarakhand starts from April/ May till November and witness million of travellers from Delhi annually visiting set of two pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand Kedarnath and Badrinath. These shrines are closed in winter due to snowfall and reopen for pilgrims with the advent of summer.
Do Dham Yatra Package from Delhi #6N/7D
02 Nights Haridwar | 02 Nights Guptakashi |01 Night Badrinath | 01 Night Rudraprayag
Do Dham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar #4N/5D
02 Nights Guptakashi | 01 Night Kedarnath|01 Night Badrinath
The First dham to visit during the Char dham Yatra is Yamunotri.
Char dham route can be long,tiring and require to travel to high altitude areas with rocky terrains at places and one needs to trek for 8- 10 Kms in Gangotri & Yamunotri and 22 Kms in Kedranath which is situated at height of 11305 feet has low oxygen level so safety measures need to be taken especially for senior citizens travelling on Char dham.Carrying your medicines and medical checkups on the government help centers should be taken.MORE
Yes there are plenty of Helicopter service from Phata/ Sirso/ Augustmuni Helipads to reach Kedarnath and return. Presently the Booking of helicopter tickets is managed by Uttarakhand Govrnment and one can buy the tickets directly from the Govt ticketing and reservation counters made on the above mentioned Helipads
Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar is for duration of 09 Nights/10 Days.
Char Dham Yatra from Delhi is for duration of 11 Nights/12 Days.
Char dham Yatra tour by helicopter will take 5 days to complete from Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun.MORE
As per the Hindu mythology the Char Dham Yatra is considered as an absolute necessity once in a lifetime to get salvation.Annually miliions of devotees from across India visit these sacred places. In Hindu mythology.The entryway to the Yatra is Yamunotri named after the Goddess Yamuna, is the first Dham en route the yatra. A bath in the holy waters of Yamuna river is said to cleanse one of all sins and protect from untimely death. Gangotri Dham, the second temple that falls on the Chota Char Dham circuit, is the birthplace of the holy river Ganga is the eminent Gangotri place of worship. From that point the explorer needs to visit Shri Kedarnath Dham known as the land of Lord Shiva, has the highest located jyotirling. Situated on the banks of Mandakini River, the view of this temple against its snowy backdrop is resplendent. Badrinath, named after Lord Badri(Vishnu), is located along the banks of Alaknanda River is the last dham to be visited during the yatra.MORE
Char dham Yatra termed as one of the most sacred pilgrimages in the world-four secluded temples amidst Himalayan peaks.To reach Char dham in Uttarakhand it takes 10 Days to complete from Ex-Haridwar, Rishikesh or Dehradun and 12 days from Ex-Delhi which is connected from all major cities Haridwar , Haridwar , Haridwar , Haridwar ,Haridwar etcMORE
Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Pony charges is INR 410 (up to 60 kg) and INR 490 (more than 60 kg).
BSNL AND IDEA/VODAFONE only work in Char dham Route. No AIRTEL or JIO network is available for most of the part
Janki Chatti to Yamunotri palki charges for one side are INR 830 (up to 50 kg) and INR 1130 (for more than 50 kg)
Badrinath, Dwarka, Jagannath Puri, and Rameshwaram are 4 Dhams in India.As per the Hindu Mythology one should visit Char Dham once in a lifetime.
Due to extreme weather conditions in the Char dham circut even in the summer seasons- Things to carry for Char dham journey are Woollens ( Both Heavy, Light), Umbrella, Torch, Stick, Comfortable shoes with grip, Raincoat, Woollen socks, and Moisturing cream.
There are following company operating helicopter and giving their services in chardham (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath)
|PAWAN HANS HELICOPTER LTD. (PHHL)|
Famous Char dham Tourist Places
Bheem Pul BadrinathMORE
Charan Paduka BadrinathMORE
Brahma Kapal BadrinathMORE
Narad Kund BadrinathMORE
Ganges Glacier GangotriMORE
Divya shila YamunotriMORE
Allseasonsz Guest Reviews
Best Char dham Yatra Tour Packages at Allseasonsz.com
Uttarakhand Travel Empire 20 Years in Making...
These char dhams or four holy places are situated in area that is famous for the charismatic mountains enclosed by a thick layer of snow and immaculate climate.Get scintillating itinerary of Char dham yatra tour packages starting from duration 09 nights 10 days designed by local experts.The cost of Char dham yatra tour package price starts from INR 22400* per person with facility to book online and assurance of travelling with locals for hassle free spritual yatra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Uttarakhand known as abode of the gods is blessed highly revered pilgrimage sites in the state ideal destination for hosting adventure sports like skiing,rafting, bungee jumping, trekking and much more and wildlife sanctuaries of Rajaji National Park and the Corbett National Park.Each year Uttarakhand attracts millions of travellers from across India and world in famous tourist cities of Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Auli, Nainital. MORE DETAILS
Uttarakhand is blessed with exclusive experiences in wildlife parks, surprise picnics and treks in foothills of the Himalayas and world-class hill stations, yoga and holy cities. Though there is a never-ending list of activities in Uttarakhand for honeymooners, couples, kids, family and groups looking for exotic holidays in the lap of nature away from the city life, but the best things to do in Uttarakhand namely
- Skiing-Auli the only destination in India offering the activity
Uttarakhand is an year-round destination, depending upon where you decide to go. Many of the region’s most popular attractions lie within the cool hills of the terai, and visiting them even at the height of summer isn’t a problem- it never gets too hot.
Summer would be the best time to visit Uttarakhand as temperatures are pleasant and the air bracing especially in the hills. Uttarakhand has a climate that tempts visitors all through the year. The best time to visit Uttarakhand depends on what you seek. Escape from heat and the bliss of the mountains then summer in Uttarakhand, lasting from April to June is absolutely a wonderful time.MORE
From Mumbai travelling to Uttarakhand covering some of the most beautiful destinations the 9 days and 8 nights package offers a serene ambiance. The tour includes destinations like Nainital, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park, Rishikesh and Haridwar. All these destinations feature a beautiful and scenic environment where you can unwind with your partner and create unforgettable memories......MORE DETAILS
The famous food of Uttarakhand —
Singori also called Singodi / Singauri is a widely known sweet dish in Uttarakhand that’s made with Khoa, a dairy product of thickened milk which is wrapped in a Maalu leaf. It is a cone-shaped sweet savoury that’s available in Almora the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand.MORE
Uttarakhand is home to some of the most beautiful hill stations in India. All these places offer views of the mighty mountain ranges, a welcoming weather, a spot away from your everyday lives, and make for perfect getaways from families looking to simply relax and enjoy their time in the mountains......MORE DETAILS
The beginning point of Chardham Yatra Haridwar India's holiest Hindu city is blessed with key spritual places include Har-ki-Pauri, Chandi Devi Temple, Mansa Devi temple,Vishnu Ghat and much more.The best attraction is Ganga Aarti performed on Har-Ki-Pauri ghat every evening making the river comes alive with flickering flames as floating offerings are released onto the Ganges.MORE