Terms & Conditions
- Flexible Flying Time
Flying time of charter is subjected to flying permissions and weather forecast and can be changed if the weather is not permissible for flying or in case of any technical issues.
- Each helicopter can accommodate up-to 6 passengers with total body weight limitation of 445 kg for 6 passengers. Heli Yatra holds the right to de-board the passenger if the given body weight deviates from the actual body weight provided at the time of making the booking. In such scenario, We will not be liable to provide the refund amount to any passenger de-boarde.
- Passengers with body weight above 75 Kg will be charged INR 500 per Kg for Kedarnath Flying. This amount will be collected in Dehradun to avoid last minute hustle.
- In case the overall body weight exceeds more than 450 Kg, Passengers whose given body weight is wrong will be charged INR 2500 /- Per Kg only on the final call of the pilot else will be de boarded without any refund
- Only one small soft bag / duffle bag weighing a maximum of 5 kg is allowed per passenger provided the body weight is exactly the same which was provided at the time of booking. Suitcases or any other luggage bags including hard case bag is strictly prohibited to be carried in the helicopter.
- In view of our helicopters’ limited weight carrying capacity, operating company reserves the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in same helicopterflight.Only 1 Cab will be provided for 6 Passengers throughout their entire journey.
- Any of the dham can be covered first depending on the weather conditions, Technical Issues, huge rush inthe temple and govt. permissions.
- As per the new Covid guidelines, Negative RT-PCR report is mandatory for Chardham Yatra within 48 hours window of the date of flying. In case, the customer is found covid positive on the date of arrival the client can either change the passenger with similar body weight or no refund will be provided.
- Heli Yatra holds the right to change the hotels at flight origin and destination which is subjected to the availability of hotels, group of 6 passengers or above may have to stay in different hotels as they will be travelling in different helicopters subjected to their body weight.
- Infant below 2 years are accommodated free of charge. For verification of age the child, IDproof/birth certificate of the child needs to be submitted prior to arrival date at source of journey.
- Flying in hills is subjected to bad weather conditions, many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM),sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of thepassengers at helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any
eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios. We strongly advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand, over & above the 5N6Dperiod, to avoid inconvenience in case passengers get stuck at any of the destinations due to badweather or force majeure scenarios. Due to backlog /bad weather or any natural circumstance there can be amendments in your itinerary where we can cover either dodham or ekdham or teendham in 1 or 2 days. And in some circumstances your trip may be cancelled on the day of arrival due to the above conditions with full refund except the
expenses occurred in Dehradun
- In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will re-fund proportionate money i.e if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund Proportionate money subjected to the flying hours which is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed components.
- Airport transfers will be provided only on the arrival at Dehradun, and on the last day, of the tour.Any other day drop will be on additional Charges.
- Cab for Haridwar / Rishikesh visit will be on additional charges of INR 8000 /- Per Cab.
- You may to wait at the airport or helipad meanwhile the cab is coming incase the cab get stuck in
traffic. Also, the cab details will be given to the customer few hours before the actual arrival time.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki/pony and porter charges shall be borne by the passengers.
- Mobile Network:- (Kharsali ; Airtel , BSNL) (Harsil ; BSNL) (Kedarnath ; BSNL) (Badrinath ; Jio /BSNL).
- Company has full rights to cancel the booking incase of any emergency situation due to the current situation of the COVID-19 or any govt. circular.
- At Yamunotri, incase the palki is not available we may arrange pony for the same.
- At each dham we have our informed handlers and incase of any assistance client has to reach out the handlers.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
|No of days prior to departure
||Package price per person
||Package price per person
|Between 15- 30Days
||Package price per person
||Package price per person
Safe and responsible travel, always.
As you look to get back on the road, All Seasonsz continue to ensure our trips are safe for everyone for Char dham yatra - Badrinath Kedarnath Gangotri Yamunotri . That includes our travellers, our leaders and the people we visit along the way. Our health and safety policies follow recommendations from the Uttarakhand Government & Minsitry of Health guidelines.Before we resume trips in any destination, our itineraries undergo a comprehensive risk assessment and audit, while tour managers & on road staff and suppliers will complete COVID-19 health and safety training.
Allseasonsz Tour Guides Before you visit Uttarakhand
This has been a year of change for all of us, including here at Allseasonsz on our Uttarakhand Tours.In order to keep guests, staff and partners safe we've taken the best industry and government advice on board to create our new Safe Tour Operating Protocols.We are committed to providing the safest possible travel environment on our Chardham tour Packages .Our people, both on the road and behind the scenes, make up one of the most experienced tour operating teams in Uttarakhand. Through the decades we've operated tours in all kinds of conditions and circumstances and at times like this that experience helps.
Overview of what we're doing to keep everyone safe, for the peace of mind of our tour guests and family members.
Safety First:Nothing has changed here, at Allseasonsz our priority is ensuring all guests and staff have a safe travel experience in Uttarakhand.Even before Covid-19, safety has always been our first priority and we operate under full proof safety plan,being access to the best industry safety advice and practices for tour operators. This ensures that our operating standards match the best practices for tour operators here in Uttarakhand.
New Safe Tour Operating Procedures:Prior to the start of the 2023/2024 season we implemented a comprehensive set of safe tour operating procedures to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep guests and everyone else we encounter on our trips safe.This is a comprehensive set of procedures and checks performed before and during every tour and includes car & coach sanitisation, guest and guide health, on board hygiene, contact tracing, equipment, 24/7 emergency support
24/7 Backup and Support:Out on tour our Guides are always in control but they're not alone, the Uttarakhand office is staffed 7 days a week and available to support 24 hours a day.If anything happens we're there to support our guides and help our guests in any way needed.
Highest Professional Standards:Allseasonsz is committed to being Uttarakhand's leading tour operator, we adhere to and follow the latest travel advice issued by the Uttarakhand government
Allseasonsz Chardham Heli Tour Packages
Allseasonsz has given priority to its small groups for Chardham Heli Tour Packages. Smaller groups mean more distancing, less exposure to people during a trip and the nature of visiting all the "off the beaten track" spots we love so much means most of the time we're far away from groups and crowds of people.Check Char dham yatra by helicopter here
On Tour Safety Practices
In Uttarakhand tourists are free to travel around the state with partial restrictions but of course we always remind and encourage our guests to take the following simple steps to ensure everyone is safe:
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze into your arm
- If you're not feeling well let our service manager know
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests
- Our guides carry extra PPE equipment, including masks, and we have contingency plans for every foreseeable scenario
Everyone plays a part to make our tours safe and this includes you, our guest.We ask all our guests to ensure they are fit to travel,to follow the most recent government travel advice and follow our guide's requests and instructions at all times.By taking part in our tours guests acknowledge that there is still some risk.
Visit the Uttarakhand Government Covid-19 website for the latest advice about road travel within Uttarakhand and the most recent government travel and health advice
Why to book Char Dham Heli tour packages @Allseasonsz?
- Own fleet of 100+ vehicles for Chardham Yatra route available in Haridwar, Dehradun & Delhi with assurance of quality & comfort.Experience the safe and trusted cars,reliable professional local drivers, brand.
- 60+ Company onwned/operated hotels across Uttarakhand promising first class service & best prices available
- The largest trusted travel network since 20+ years across Uttarakhand with offices in 7 locations.We live here-It's our Home!
- Trusted by 400,000+ Customers
- Covid-19 promise - Move or cancel booking FREE
- Quick & Easy 2 Steps secure online booking system, friendly customer care team 7 days a week
- Award Winning readymade Chardham Yatra tour packages 2023 ranging from Budget,Deluxe and Luxury category.
- 100% Customised packages as per time & conveyance, choice of star category of hotels available.
- Free local maps and accommodation guides to help make getting around easier.
- Lowest rates and exclusive discounts for groups & fixed departures
- 80+ Char Dham Helicopter Tour Packages from reputed Chartered Helicopter Companies in India available for online booking
About Helicopter in Kedarnath:
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked
according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on
time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not
responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be
difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day
passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be
accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for
meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will
be not able to change it and if you don't reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All
passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time
after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after
reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham.
Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be
charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS
2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may
have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at
Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be
allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight.
Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any
additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For
infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will
depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All
disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and
guest directly and Divine Uttarakhand will be not liable.
Char Dham Yatra Heli tour packages -Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Offline Biometric Registration
Registration is mandatory for all devotees going for Char dham Heli Yatra. Biometric registration can be done by personally visiting in any of the following places.....
Devotees can also register online to avoid long queues and save time from the folloiwing link provided by Uttarakhand tourism Deptt.
E-mail, Mobile number, Any One ID proof (Aadhaar, Voter ID, PAN card, passport and driving license) is needed for online registration and fees of INR 50 is applicable
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
Cost of Char Dham Yatra Package From Ex-Haridwar and Ex-Delhi is as below
||COST PER PERSON
Char Dham Yatra taxi rate From Ex-Haridwar and Ex-Delhi is as below
Do dham yatra in Uttarakhand starts from April/ May till November and witness million of travellers from Delhi annually visiting set of two pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand Kedarnath and Badrinath. These shrines are closed in winter due to snowfall and reopen for pilgrims with the advent of summer.
Do Dham Yatra Package from Delhi #6N/7D
02 Nights Haridwar | 02 Nights Guptakashi |01 Night Badrinath | 01 Night Rudraprayag
Do Dham Yatra Tour Package from Haridwar #4N/5D
02 Nights Guptakashi | 01 Night Kedarnath|01 Night Badrinath
||COST PER PERSON
The First dham to visit during the Char dham Yatra is Yamunotri.
To complete Char dham Yatra Ex-Haridwar # Nights/5 Days and Ex-Delhi #6 Nights/7 Days the following itinerary can be followed
Char dham route can be long,tiring and require to travel to high altitude areas with rocky terrains at places and one needs to trek for 8- 10 Kms in Gangotri & Yamunotri and 22 Kms in Kedranath which is situated at height of 11305 feet has low oxygen level so safety measures need to be taken especially for senior citizens travelling on Char dham.Carrying your medicines and medical checkups on the government help centers should be taken.
Yes there are plenty of Helicopter service from Phata/ Sirso/ Augustmuni Helipads to reach Kedarnath and return. Presently the Booking of helicopter tickets is managed by Uttarakhand Govrnment and one can buy the tickets directly from the Govt ticketing and reservation counters made on the above mentioned Helipads
Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar is for duration of 09 Nights/10 Days.
Char Dham Yatra from Delhi is for duration of 04 Nights/05 Days.
Char dham Yatra tour by helicopter will take 5 days to complete from Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
As per the Hindu mythology the Char Dham Yatra is considered as an absolute necessity once in a lifetime to get salvation.Annually miliions of devotees from across India visit these sacred places. In Hindu mythology.The entryway to the Yatra is Yamunotri named after the Goddess Yamuna, is the first Dham en route the yatra. A bath in the holy waters of Yamuna river is said to cleanse one of all sins and protect from untimely death. Gangotri Dham, the second temple that falls on the Chota Char Dham circuit, is the birthplace of the holy river Ganga is the eminent Gangotri place of worship. From that point the explorer needs to visit Shri Kedarnath Dham known as the land of Lord Shiva, has the highest located jyotirling. Situated on the banks of Mandakini River, the view of this temple against its snowy backdrop is resplendent. Badrinath, named after Lord Badri(Vishnu), is located along the banks of Alaknanda River is the last dham to be visited during the yatra.
Char dham Yatra termed as one of the most sacred pilgrimages in the world-four secluded temples amidst Himalayan peaks.To reach Char dham in Uttarakhand it takes 10 Days to complete from Ex-Haridwar, Rishikesh or Dehradun and 12 days from Ex-Delhi which is connected from all major cities Mumbai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Chennai etc
Janki Chatti to Yamunotri Pony charges is INR 410 (up to 60 kg) and INR 490 (more than 60 kg).
BSNL AND IDEA/VODAFONE only work in Char dham Route. No AIRTEL or JIO network is available for most of the part
Janki Chatti to Yamunotri palki charges for one side are INR 830 (up to 50 kg) and INR 1130 (for more than 50 kg)
Badrinath, Dwarka, Jagannath Puri, and Rameshwaram are 4 Dhams in India.As per the Hindu Mythology one should visit Char Dham once in a lifetime.
Due to extreme weather conditions in the Char dham circut even in the summer seasons- Things to carry for Char dham journey are Woollens ( Both Heavy, Light), Umbrella, Torch, Stick, Comfortable shoes with grip, Raincoat, Woollen socks, and Moisturing cream.
There are following company operating helicopter and giving their services in chardham (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath)
|PAWAN HANS HELICOPTER LTD. (PHHL)
PINNACLE AIR PVT LTD (PAPL)
Allseasonsz Guest Reviews
SEE MORE REVIEWS
Best Char Dham Yatra small group tour packages at Allseasonsz.com
Uttarakhand Travel Empire 20 Years in Making...
The (Chota Char dham of India) Char dham Group Yatra signifies journey of four abodes situated in the Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand to get salvation.Each year millions of devotees visit sacred dhams of Yamunotri,Gangotri,Kedarnath and Badrinath known for their splendid location amidst charming Himalayas
These four holy places are situated in area that is famous for the charismatic mountains enclosed by a thick layer of snow and immaculate climate.Get scintillating itinerary of Char Dham Yatra small group tour packages of duration 11 nights 12 days designed by #1 Char dham yatra travel agents . Char Dham Yatra small group tour packages plan by locals inclusive of hotels, meals, sightseeing and transfers by car in Allseasonsz.com.The cost of Char Dham Yatra small group tour packages starts from INR 22400* per person with facility to book online and assurance of travelling with locals for hassle free spritual yatra.For travel agents looking for chardham yatra b2b tour package, check our rates and fares for FIT travellers & Group booking Ex-Delhi and Ex-Haridwar.
Get best deals on Char Dham Yatra small group tour packages with add-on features in hotels including : Neat and clean rooms and washrooms, comfortable stay with good amenities, delicious meals. Get assurance of travelling with locals, chauffers acting as guide for tourists.
All Seasons Travellers Reviews
LOAD MORE STORIES
2 October 2023
really appreciated the advice our travel agent...
We really appreciated the advice our travel agent provided prior to finalizing our trip itinerary and then the detailed planning on his part to put it all together. Everyone who was to meet with us did. Everyone was very helpful, especially the guides whose knowledge of their area was phenomenal. Tasting local food and refreshments and the accommodations in small interesting hotels is the most enjoyable and memorable part of the trip.
Thank you very much for your review Anaisha & Vijay. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
1 October 2023
This travel agency put together an amazing itinerary for a week in Uttarakhand for our family. We planned this trip without a lot of lead time and our travel agency was quick to respond and made sure our needs, and the needs of our 2 year-old were taken care of. They booked wonderful centrally located boutique hotels in each of the cities we visited. We were looking for a relaxing week to explore Uttarakhand, and that is exactly what we had..
Thank you very much for your review Arvind. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
30 September 2023
Fabulous Trip To Mussoorie...
Our travel specialist listened to our goals for the trip and did a great job personalizing it to our interests. The trip was very well executed with top-notch guides, tours, and hotels at every stop. This truly was a trip of a lifetime.
Thank you very much for your review Naina. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
29 September 2023
really appreciated the advice our travel agent...
Allseasonsz travel agency did an excellent job. They were always receptive to my wishes and accomodated all my interests into a comprehensive trip that covered all the cities and sights I wanted to visit.
Thank you very much for your review Aradhya. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
21 September 2023
Memorable Week's Time In Uttarakhand
The trip was magnificent and memorable. This travel agency was thorough, flexible, and accommodating. Mr. Vijay offered personalized service and was available even at the oddest hours. He made arrangements at the last minute to get us where we needed to be when our travels were complicated by delayed flights.
Thank you very much for your review Jiya & Shivendrum. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
16 September 2023
We had an unbelievable time in Uttarakhand this winter. Allseasonsz travel agency provided us with excellent hotels, located in the center of the cities, comfortable, and close to the main sights and trendy restaurants. The guides and drivers for our private tours were phenomenal - very knowledgable and well spoken. We have a family of 6, so they arranged transportation for us in a private van, which was beyond convenient! Lastly, they added stops to our itinerary, that I myself would not have chosen. But those spots ended up being some of our favorite places to see! Our travel agency was also extremely flexible in working with us - they respected our desire to have some downtime with the family, as well as making reservations for us at wonderful restaurants!
Thank you very much for your review Radhika & Sachin. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.
8 September 2023
Unforgettable Uttarakhand Trip with Allseasonsz.com
We had the best time on our trip to Uttarakhand! Everything from the itinerary, to the transfers, to the hotels were exactly what we were looking for. We would use this vendor again and recommend to friends!
Thank you very much for your review Akhil & Rashmi. We appreciate your candid feedback to help us to build on areas where we are doing well and work on those which need to be improved.Thank you again and we hope you are traveling again soon with us with enhanced services.