Terms & Conditions
- Price mentioned is on per person basis for two persons travelling together and sharing same room.
- Bookings are subject to availability of rooms with the hotels.
- The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends. Surcharges applicable.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
|No of days prior to departure
||Package price per person
||Package price per person
||Package price per person
||Package price per person
Hotels Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email
conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required
to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are:
Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the
documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided.
Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm
early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel
directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed /
meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at
the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotelshaving Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel Ã¢â‚¬â€œ This
meal credit amount is decided by hotel management Ã¢â‚¬â€œ if bills goes above the given meal credit
amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food
or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Char dham you will get north Indian type
food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in
- Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the
timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the
hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of
bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or Char dham many hotels don't have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with
the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the
hotels in Char dham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don't expect good
wifi in Char dham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in Char dham are not running full year so don't expect similar service and
room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june
and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Char dham can cost more than deluxe hotel
in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need
to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good
hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala /
budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don't expect
even deluxe rooms.
Rates for extra sightseeing
||Innova / Tavera / Bolero
Why to book Char Dham tour packages from Allseasonsz?
- Allseasonsz have their own fleets of 100+ vehicles in Chardham yatra routes from Haridwar,Rishikesh,Dehradun,New Delhi,Kathgodam Nainital,Corbett etc.
- We have own hotels in Uttarakhands so it is trustworthy for Chardham yatra customers.
- You can find different range of packages from budget,Deluxe and Luxury as swell as you can opt forcustomized of Char Dham Yatra and other packages.
- Char Dham Yatra Tours from hotel owners
- Lowest rates and exclusive discounts for Groups and fixed departures
- Char Dham Helicopter Tour Packages from various Charter Helicopter Companies in India
Allseasonsz Tour Guides Before you visit Uttarakhand
This has been a year of change for all of us, including here at Allseasonsz on our Uttarakhand Tours.In order to keep guests, staff and partners safe we've taken the best industry and government advice on board to create our new Safe Tour Operating Protocols.We are committed to providing the safest possible travel environment on our Chardham tour Packages from Haridwar.Our people, both on the road and behind the scenes, make up one of the most experienced tour operating teams in Uttarakhand. Through the decades we've operated tours in all kinds of conditions and circumstances and at times like this that experience helps.
Overview of what we're doing to keep everyone safe, for the peace of mind of our tour guests and family members.
Safety First:Nothing has changed here, at Allseasonsz our priority is ensuring all guests and staff have a safe travel experience in Uttarakhand.Even before Covid-19, safety has always been our first priority and we operate under full proof safety plan,being access to the best industry safety advice and practices for tour operators. This ensures that our operating standards match the best practices for tour operators here in Uttarakhand.
New Safe Tour Operating Procedures:Prior to the start of the 2022/2023 season we implemented a comprehensive set of safe tour operating procedures to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep guests and everyone else we encounter on our trips safe.This is a comprehensive set of procedures and checks performed before and during every tour and includes car & coach sanitisation, guest and guide health, on board hygiene, contact tracing, equipment, 24/7 emergency support
24/7 Backup and Support:Out on tour our Guides are always in control but they're not alone, the Uttarakhand office is staffed 7 days a week and available to support 24 hours a day.If anything happens we're there to support our guides and help our guests in any way needed.
Highest Professional Standards:Allseasonsz is committed to being Uttarakhand's leading tour operator, we adhere to and follow the latest travel advice issued by the Uttarakhand government
Allseasonsz Chardham Tour Packages
Allseasonsz has given priority to its small groups for Chardham Tour Packages. Smaller groups mean more distancing, less exposure to people during a trip and the nature of visiting all the "off the beaten track" spots we love so much means most of the time we're far away from groups and crowds of people.Check Char dham yatra from Mumbai by helicopter here
On Tour Safety Practices
In Uttarakhand tourists are free to travel around the state with partial restrictions but of course we always remind and encourage our guests to take the following simple steps to ensure everyone is safe:
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze into your arm
- If you're not feeling well let our service manager know
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests
- Our guides carry extra PPE equipment, including masks, and we have contingency plans for every foreseeable scenario
Everyone plays a part to make our tours safe and this includes you, our guest.We ask all our guests to ensure they are fit to travel,to follow the most recent government travel advice and follow our guide's requests and instructions at all times.By taking part in our tours guests acknowledge that there is still some risk.
Visit the Uttarakhand Government Covid-19 website for the latest advice about road travel within Uttarakhand and the most recent government travel and health advice
About Helicopter in Kedarnath:
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked
according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on
time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not
responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be
difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day
passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be
accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for
meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will
be not able to change it and if you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All
passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time
after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after
reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham.
Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be
charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS
2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may
have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at
Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be
allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand.
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight.
Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any
additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For
infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will
depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All
disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and
guest directly and Divine Uttarakhand will be not liable.
Policy of Helicopter Cancellation Charges
|Type of Cancelation
|3 Days or less than 3 days
||70% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
|Before 15 Days or any time after booking confirm)
||80% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
|Cancelation due to weather or any other reason
||100% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)