Worked fit as a fiddle of a cross. A forest of chestnut and fir trees encompass this 159-year-old structure. The congregation was constructed by the British families who likewise established the framework of Kasauli town in 1842.Its situated at the lower shopping center Road. Its not a major one but rather its certainly a spot to visit. You can have some great photos in the patio nursery of Church. Christ's Church is arranged on the busiest road of the town, the Mall Road. Built amid the British period in Gothic style design, the excellent church is amongst popular vacation destinations of the town. It is one of the noticeable chapels of the slope station, other being the Chapel of Lawrence School (Sanawar), Baptist Church and the St. Patrick's, Irish Roman Catholic Church bordering St. Mary's School. Devoted to St. Francis and St. Barnabas, the Anglican Church was developed in the year 1884. Church is developed fit as a fiddle of a cross, worked by the British families that established the framework of Kasauli town in year 1842.The legacy church highlights a clock tower and a sundial in the front. There is a graveyard alongside the congregation with graves going back to 1850s and prior. The Anglican Church was already overseen by the Church of England till the year 1970, when Churches of North India (CNI) assumed control over the administration. This nineteenth century has a cruciform floor and delightful recolored glass windows. The congregation shows a statue, in which Christ is bound by Joseph and Mary. The congregation is arranged on the Lower Mall, which is at a mobile separation from the principle transport stand.