St. John Church
St. John Church in Dharamsala is also known as St. John Church in Wilderness. It is an Anglican Church which is dedicated to Saint John. This church was constructed in the year 1852, situated at Forsyth Ganj. It is built in Neo-Gothic architectural style and features Belgian stained-glass windows that were donated by Lady Elgin (Mary Louisa Lambton), wife of Lord Elgin.