- RANIKHET TOURISM
- RANIKHET ATTRACTIONS
- AROUND RANIKHET
- RANIKHET HOTELS
- RANIKHET PACKAGES
Exploration is really the essence of human spirit.
Ranikhet Tourism - Things You Must Know about Ranikhet
Easy Ranikhet Travel Guide
Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district of Uttarakhand. Popular as Queen of Meadows owing to rich flora and fauna as there are no concrete jungles developing one can witness the clean well maintained roads, complete greenry,peace & tranquility prevaling which is landmark of army cants everwhere. It is the home for the Military Hospital, Kumaon Regiment (KRC) and Naga Regiment and is maintained by the Indian Army.Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 metres and within sight of the peaks of the Himalayas infront of eyes.
- Peaceful Ambience
- Scenic Locations
- Closeby to other major Hill staations
- Heavy Traffic Jams during the seasons time
- Narrow Roads
What you will like there?
What you will not like there?
Ranikhet Tourism Information
|F.A.Q ( Frequently Asked Questions )||Answer|
Best Time to Visit
Places to Eat
Places for Shopping
How to Reach ?
|CHEVRON ROSEMOUNT, WOODSVILLA RESIDENCY, OPEN VIEW RESORT, HOTEL QUEEN'S MEADOWS are among top 15 hotels in Ranikhet in terms of locations,services,value for money ....MORE|
|All inclusive Ranikhet packages are available from duration of 1Night/2Days till 6 Nights stay......MORE|
All Seasons group has grown into a travel,tourism empire offering a multitude of services in Ranikhet Tourism, Uttarakhand since last 20 years.
Why Visit Ranikhet Hill Station?
Ideally located , Ranikhet earned its reputation of becoming one of the top places to visit in Uttarakhand owing to peace, tranquility and serenity, lush green jungles, Himalayan Views, Well Maintained clean place owing to maintenance to Indian Army and famous tourist spots like - Golf Ground, Chaubatia Garden, Haidakhan Ashram. Ideal place to spend 1 Night or 2 Night on your trip and can enjoy the closeness to nature. Other must see places to visit around Ranikhet are Chilanaula, Binsar Mahadev Temple, Bhalu Dam.
Ranikhet offers meditation,yoga, adventurious activities- leisure stroll on famous Mall Road surrounded by lush green forest and very clean,meditation on Haidakhan Ashram ,Viewing the sports & Cultural activites in Army Ground ( The Sports ground ),Adventurous trek amidst nature in Binsar Mahadev Temple, are some of the major tourism attractions.It providies activities for all travellers looking for adventure, peace & tranquility, shopping, food and restaurants-Ranikhet tourism has much to offer for all.
Ranikhet Travel Guide - Must See Places
Gently enveloped amidst dense pine and deodar forest, with a majestic background of Himalayas,Ranikhetindeed has a breath-taking and pristine charm. The tranquility and beauty of this place is unmatched and unscathed. Away from the hustle-bustle of popular hill stations in India, this is a perfect destination for those who are looking for a calm and peaceful holiday. Amongst the beautiful scenic vista of Ranikhet lie some beautiful places and scared temples that are worth visiting. From the ancient temples to nascent built orchards and parks, Ranikhet offers a journey that starts from glorious history and ends up bringing you to an era of development and technological advancement.
InRanikhet Sightseeing Placesfor tourist attractions are many but the FamousRanikhet AttractionsAre-Chaubatia Gardens,Upat KalikaTemple,Golf Course,Jhula Devi Temple,Binsar Mahadev,Bhalu Dam,KRC Museum,Mankameshwar Templeto name the few.Majorly the tourism activities in Ranikhet include .To know about the must seetourist places in Ranikhet.
Top 10 Things To Do in Ranikhet
Activities in Ranikhet
- Golfing: Ranikhet is renowned for having one of the best slope golf courses (9-hole) in the nation and is found 5 kms from the town of Ranikhet. It is an armed force fairway, yet regular citizens can likewise get to it paying a nominal charge. Sightseers and amateur golfers attempt to idealize their golf swing and putt.
- Fishing: Bhalu Dam, which is arranged couple of kilometers from Chaubatia, is a perfect place for fishermen to get a few fishes. Though, one needs to take permissin from the Chief Wildlife Warden.
- Trekking/Hiking: There are couple of prominent trekking trails in Ranikhet that one can investigate with family and companions. Trek from Chaubatia Orchards to Holm Farm is very prominent among vacationers. Others incorporate trails from Chaubatia to Bhalu Dam, Ranikhet Club to Chevron Rosemount, Meghdoot to Jhula Devi Temple, and Chaubatia to Bhalu Dam.
- Paragliding: The Wildrift Paragliding camp is located just 12 km away from Ranikhet. The take-off point for paragliding offers a wide valley floor and it is very suitable for beginners also. Tourists can either choose for a simple thrill of tandem flight or actually learn to fly solo.
Events / Festivals in Ranikhet
There are different occasions and celebrations in Ranikhet that are commended by individuals and some of them are Nanda Devi mela, Dwarahat mela, Nav Ratri, Shayaldeh mela and Hairakhan. These occasions at the place come in various months and time that make the climate charming and astounding. Amid the time of summer and autumn, vacationers love to have a ton of fun with their family and friends.
- Nanda Devi Mela: It is a popular mela in this district and individuals commend it in an awesome soul. In this celebration, number of individuals carry the dola of Nada Devi.
- Dwarahat Mela: It is another prominent celebration which is commended with incredible enthusiasm and bliss by the neighborhood individuals. You will discover the mela full of colours
Ranikhet Tourism Packages
Finding the bestRanikhet holiday packagesfor vacation will help you to plan your trip to Ranikhet more efficiently. You can check allseasonsz.com in order to have a look at some exciting Ranikhethotels packagesThese holiday packages for Ranikhet are designed by keeping in mind everyone¬preferences. With a good Ranikhet tour package, you will be able to experience a lot more things in a shorter period of time and at good rates. Versatile Ranikhettravel packagesare available here, so that you can have the package that is barely right for you.
Ranikhet Best Time To Visit - Weather / Climate
|Summer||April to June||8°C to 22 °C|
|Monsoon||October to March||5°C to 20°C|
|Winter||July to September||3°C to 7 °C|
Ranikhet 2 Days Itinerary
Ranikhet can be investigated in 1 or 2 days, however it will be good if you spend at least 2 days here.
- Day 1-On the Ist day, you can begin early and visit the Wildrift Paragliding camp which is 12 km from the city. You can appreciate lunch at the camp and visit the Upat golf course in transit back. The climate is extremely wonderful and you can travel throughout the day without feeling tired. During the evening you can shop at the nearby market for wooden things, sketches and adornments.
- Day 2-You can begin your second day by going by the Chaubatia Gardens. From here you can trek till the Bhalu Dam and attempt your hand at angling. You can eat at the Rani Jheel or Ashiyana Park which are pined for outing spots. After lunch, you can visit the Jhula Devi Temple, and appreciate the nightfall at Majkhali overlooking the Himalayan pinnacles. Ranikhet is to a great degree pleasant and is a treat to the eyes.
Ranikhet Reviews - Guest Reviews about Ranikhet
>>See More Reviews
Recommended by Travellers in Ranikhet
Places in & Around Ranikhet
Upat Kalika TempleUpat is Situated just 5 km Away From Ranikhet.It is Famous For the Panoramic View Of Surrounding Snow Capped Himalayan Peack.,Golf Course- Ranikhet Golf Course is one of the Highest Golf Course of Asia.Hadakhan Temple-This temple Situated 4 km From Ranikhet.,Jhula Devi Temple jhula devi temple built in the 8th century,and dedicated to Goodess Durga .Binsar Mahadev- The artistic Structure of the binsar Mahadev Temple and its deity Lord Shiva Both Adds Positive Vibes to our Mind and soul.Bhalu Dam- It is an artificial Small lake blessed with natural beauteousness ,panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains and placid surroundings .KRC Museum-Museum was established in the 1970s,this regiment museum Show case the history of kumaon and garwal regiment .Mankameshwar Temple-Mankaneshwar Temple was built by Indian Army Kumaon Regimental Centre,in 1978.
Ranikhet Tourism @Allseasonsz.com-We are based at your destination !
Uttarakhand's leading Travel,Tourism empire; a success story,twenty years in the making.All Seasons monumental journey began two decades ago. Over the years,the All Seasons group has grown into a travel,tourism empire offering a multitude of services in Ranikhet Uttarakhand. Come explore the lively Ranikhet Tourism, Uttarakhand with Allseasonsz.com-Uttarakhand Travel and Tourism Empire .It is our world and our world is your Oyster!
Irrespective of the reason behind your visit, be it business or leisure, there are lots ofthings to do in Ranikhetwhich can be nature walks in the green forests areas, adventure treks or it can also be fun activities for family, kids in the hotel during visit to Ranikhet. Discover list of- Ranikhet, Ranikhet tourism, why to visit Ranikhet,Ranikhet tourism uttarakhand india,Ranikhet hill station, Ranikhet uttarakhand india, Ranikhet travel guide,know about Ranikhet,Ranikhet weekend destination, delhi weekend break Ranikhet, new delhi weekend getaway, places to visit in Ranikhet,Ranikhet sightseeing,Ranikhet tourist spots, tourist places in Ranikhet, Ranikhet tourist attractions, places of tourist interest in Ranikhet,places in around Ranikhet,must see places in Ranikhet,Ranikhet honeymoon destination, Ranikhet travel packages,shopping places in Ranikhet,Ranikhet holiday packages, Ranikhet vacation packages,activities to do in Ranikhet, things to do in Ranikhet,Ranikhet tourism packages,Ranikhet travel information,Ranikhet tourism places, best places to visit Ranikhet,tourist hotels in Ranikhet, places to eat in Ranikhet,Ranikhet tourism best time to visit,Ranikhet tourist season,Ranikhet tourist places, allseasonsz.com Ranikhet travel guide.
Ranikhet for the likings of all age groups which makes the place as ideal holiday destination.Ranikhet also provides travellers the luxury of exploring the real Himalayas as one can find lots of places to visit in Ranikhet and around which offers the majestic views of Himalayan peaks during the visit across untouched nature that this serene place has to offer on your Ranikhet Holidays.