Haldwani Tourism / Must See Places
A Gateway to the Beautiful Kumaon
Haldwani is gateway to Kumaon, a city in Uttarakhand, an important Business Centre, which along with its twin township of Kathgodam forms the Haldwani - Kathgodam municipal board in Nainital District in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. There are series of must visit places around Haldwani mainly Ranikhet, Kausani, Binsar, Mukteshwar, Ramgarh, Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal offering lots of activities for tourists with Paragliding in Naukuchiatal, Safari In Corbett National Park,Treks in Binsar, playing Golf in Ranikhet ( requires prior permission) to name a few. Other famous Haldwani sightseeing placesare- Nainital-Nainital is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Jim Corbett National Park - Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India. ARIES - Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) is one of the leading research Institutes which specializes in Astronomy. Ghorakhal- Ghorakal is the place situated in the Nainital district of the Uttarakhand state of India. Kainchi Dham-This famous Hanuman Mandir was constructed in sixties by Neem Karoli Baba a famous mystic and saintof India.
- Closeby to Nainital, Bhimtal
- Closeby to Jim Corbett National Park
- Not too Many sighseeing Places
What you will like there?
What you will not like there?
All Seasons group has grown into a travel,tourism empire offering a multitude of services in Haldwani, Uttarakhand.
Haldwani Sightseeing Attractions / Tourist Places to visit
Haldwani is home to people of all religions and regions. There are a variety of shops and stores with clothing's, architects, dishes and such items of interest. There are also modern amenities and a better infrastructure to travel on with roads, shopping centers and hospitals too for emergency purpose. There are also restaurants which cater to delectable local delicacies and cuisine like Bal Mithai, which is Chocolate Mithai, Gathi, Gauhat ki daal. Ras Bhat, Madwe ki roti and many more.There are additional plans for development like stadium, flyover, and industrial complex due to which tourists can be able to travel frequently. Due to its natural scenic mountains the tourists do visit the city and stay for a period of time. There are lots of sports activities like mountaineering, rock climbing, hiking and biking which attract people from all parts of the world. Being a historic place too attracts people for study of its history and forest environment study.
In Haldwani Sightseeing Places For Tourist Attractions Are Many but The Famous Haldwani Attractions are-Kathgodam,Ranibag,Nainital,Pantnagar, to name the few.Majorly the tourism activities in Haldwani include-To know about the must seetourist places in Haldwani
Top Things to Do in Haldwani
Top 10 Places to See in Haldwani
Haldwani Tour Packages
Around Haldwani !
- Haldwani 30 km from Haldwani is the largest city of Kumaon.One can find everything needed in Haldwani.
- Bhimtal ideal place to spent holiday if someone wants place like Haldwani without much rush. Naukuchiatal and Sattal are close by Bhimtal.It is home to largest lake in Haldwani area, which has an island at the centre.
- Naukuchiatal 25 km from Haldwani-It has the deepest lake in Haldwani area.
- Mukteshwar52 km from Haldwani with elevation of 2300mts is a perfect holiday destination to experience the beauty of Kumaon. It is named after 350 old Lord Shiva Temple, Mukteshwar Dham.
- Kaladhungi is small self sustainable town. Sir Jim Corbett spent most of his life in Kaladhungi. His home in Kaladhungi is now converted to Museum. Kaladhungi is famous for fruit Leeches.
- Bhowali is gateway to some more famous places in Kumaon like Almora, Bageshwar etc. Bhowali weather is what excites the most. Famous Ghorakhal temple is located here, and is known for its hill fruit Mart.
- Binsar located amidst of Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary-haven for writers, nature admirer and adventure junkies.The thick green Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is the abode of many bird species.Binsar is certainly a delightful place to visit.
- Ranikhet known as Queen’s Field is at a distance of 65 km from Haldwani with elevation of 1912 meters.Ranikhet is one of biggest army Kent in Kumaon. Ranikhet is covered with natural beauty and has several tourist attractions. Almora is an amazing hill station, with temple of Goddess Nanda Devi placed in the centre of the town. It is also known as cultural capital of Kumaon.
Haldwani Climate/Best time to visit:-
How to reach Haldwani
Haldwani By Flight:- Pantnagar Airport is arranged in Uttarakhand state and is one of the two airplane terminals of Uttarakhand. Pantnagar is the closest air terminal to Kathgodam and Haldwani also. It is arranged 25kms from Haldwani and is very much associated by motorable streets. Cabs to Haldwani are effectively accessible from Pantnagar Airport. The separation from Pantnagar Airport to Haldwani can be effectively canvassed in 30 minutes.
Haldwani By Train:- Haldwani is very much associated by Railway systems with significant goals of India like Lucknow, Delhi and Kolkata. Trains are regular to Haldwani as it is the entryway of Kumaon district. There are two prepares that run day by day between Delhi to Kathgodam and the other way around. Haldwani is the most effectively open goal of Kumaon district as it is very much encouraged with significant transportation offices.
Haldwani By Road:- Haldwani is very much associated by motorable streets with real goals of northern India. Most number of travelers who visit Haldwani initiates their adventure from New Delhi. The separation between Delhi to Nainital is 275kms which can be secured by 7-8 hour drive. Transports to Haldwani are effortlessly accessible from ISBT Anand Vihar. Transports and Taxis to real slope stations of Kumaon like Almora, Kausani, Ranikhet Pithoragarh, Nainital and so on are effortlessly accessible from Haldwani.